- Brigham Young University, Biology
- Creighton University Dental School, DDS Degree
- Therapeutic Nutritional Counselor certification
- Certified Nutritional AutoImmune Specialists
- Holistic Dentistry Mini-Residency
- Nerve Express advanced Practitioner Training on Heart Rate Variability
- Lightwalker laser Advanced training
- Mollica Ozone Training
- Swiss Biohealth User Course
- Choukroun PRF Training
- Exceptional Dental Functional Oral Systemic Health Training
- Karen’s Energy Empowered courses
- Cosmetic training with Cosmodent Center for Esthetic Excellence
- Kois center Master track – with John Kois
- Practical Clinical Courses with Gordon Christensen
- Advanced cosmetic training with William Strupp
- Whitecap Institute mini- residency in implants
- All on four training with Nobel Biocare
- Conscious sedation with DOCS
- Dawson Center for jaw and bite training
- Rehabilitative locked in denture training at USC
Dr. Myles Preble - DMD
Expert in Sleep and TMJ
Dr. Myles Preble is our TMJ and sleep expert!
Dr. Preble travels the country to help patients with sleep disorders which so often come about due to dental health. We get to have him here at Total Care Dental every Monday. His schedule fills up quickly so don’t wait too long to make an appointment.
Dr. Preble is known and respected by his colleagues around the world. In 1998, he began attending (and continues to attend) courses at what many refer to as the premier training center for neuromuscular and cosmetic dentistry, the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (L.V.I). He is currently a member of Orthopedics, the American Dental Association, and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
His dedication and experience in neuromuscular dentistry proved to be an excellent foundation for his studies in sleep medicine. He has been advancing his clinical skills in sleep medicine since 2003.