FREE BOOK! Your Guide To All-Natural Holistic Oral Health and Overall Health
The No-Nonsense Book About Protecting Your Teeth (And Healing Your Body)
*Healthy Mouth, Healthy You! retails for $19.95, but we bought it for you! We just ask that you pay for your shipping / handling (just $7.95)
Did you know...?
Nearly 80% of all illness is related to your teeth, gums, or mouth.
Many life-threatening diseases (Heart diseases, Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, High blood pressure) can be traced back to a root canal or a cavity filling you had last week, or several years ago.
Almost any condition that gets in the way of everyday life could be a result of your last dental procedure.
What’s The Problem? – Dentistry as we’ve understood it for decades focuses on treating the symptoms… (tooth pain, discomfort or sensitivity) …and NEVER the real cause (Our eating habits, our internal lives and general body health).
Sound crazy? It did to me as well. Then I found out my digestive issues, numbness in my arm, memory loss, and general depression all came from poisoning. Food Poisoning? No, mercury poisoning, from fillings I’d been drilling out of my patients mouths for years. I never even considered the connection… and I’m a dentist, raised by a family of dentists!
Ever since, I wanted to write the book no one else had. It was a book to help every person and family avoid the common dangers and misunderstandings behind traditional dentistry (and nutrition) and embrace a holistic approach to oral health. That’s how Healthy Mouth, Healthy YOU! was born.
What is This Book About?
It’s NOT a gloom-and-doom book (I don’t use scare tactics or fake shocks to make you feel one way or another).
‘Healthy Mouth, Healthy You’ is an easy-to-read guide to improving your smile without compromising your personal health to get it. But don’t be surprised if this book challenges beliefs you always had, like:
Who Is This Book For?
‘Healthy Mouth, Healthy You!’ Is especially for you if:
This Book Will Change The Way You Look At Oral Care
Our Oral Health cannot be separated from our overall health. Decades of research show it’s all connected. Throughout these pages, I expose long-standing myths in Dentistry (and give you the truth of the matter before your next check-up), Like:
- Why “Holistic Dentistry” doesn’t always mean what you think
- How sugar isn’t the only reason for cavities (and how an arbitrary decision made 80 years ago made us think that way)
- Why we have the worst dental health in history (despite medical and technological advancements)
- The crazy reason all ” Silver fillings” are 50% Mercury- Even In The U.S.
- How gut health and gum health are often the same thing
This Book Also Offers Practical Tips and Tricks You Can Use Right Now, Or At Your Next Dentist Appointment...
- The 10 questions you need to ask your family dentist – pg. 14-15
- A sea salt rinse is Nature’s mouthwash, HERE’S how to do it – pg. 33
- Butter and cod liver oils can heal cavities?? – pg. 48
- WIFI could be destroying your stomach acid (and messing with your metal fillings) – ch.5
- 5 great alternatives to using floss – pg. 32
- Foods that actually strengthen your teeth pg. – ch. 5
And That's Just In The First 50 Pages!
Read What Other Doctors are Saying About "Healthy Mouth, Healthy You!"...
“Dr. Jorgensen is on the “cutting edge” of what is vitally needed in the dental profession. She has helped me with my own dental issues, as well as the dozens of patients I’ve referred to her over the last few years.”
– Dr. Steven Elmore
You Also Get Real-Life Success Stories And Engaging Examples Of Holistic Dentistry In Action
- The day I had to choose between taking my son’s teeth out or performing a root canal (what choice I made and the questions you MUST ask yourself first) – ch. 6
- Why unhealed wisdom teeth removal areas and an infected root canal made a woman in her mid 30’s quit her job, move back in with her parents, unable to get out of bed… and the dental procedure that turned her life around! – ch. 6
- How Type II Diabetes, unexpected weight gain and unbearable pain for this mother of 3 all started with her gum disease – ch. 8
- A dentist who went decades without believing in mercury poisoning (and why it’s not that uncommon) – ch. 6
- Two brothers, same genetic makeup: one with perfect teeth, the other with several missing – the one major difference? pg. 34
This Book Even Comes With Exclusive Bonus Materials You Won’t Find In Another Book Or Online
The Latest Tools Holistic Dentists Use To Guarantee All-Natural Procedures With Safe, Successful Results, Including:
- The Cone Beam CT Scan (the safest x-ray to find any hidden infections) – pg. 66
- Root-Replacing Ceramic Dental Implants (the best long-term replacement for missing teeth) – Ch. 7
- Ozone & Laser Cleaning (groundbreaking, natural methods of killing tooth and gum bacteria) – Ch. 8
Enjoy Holistic Meal-prep Recipes That Set Your Body And Teeth Up For Life-long Health:
- All Day Crockpot Black Beans & Overnight Soaked Rice (the only way to eat legumes that’s safe and healthy) – ch. 5
- Good-for-your-body Chocolate Drink – pg. 48
- My Living Granola Recipe (a family favorite!) – pg. 54
HERE’S WHAT TO DO NEXT
Like we mentioned before, this Book is FREE. (minus shipping and handling). All I ask is that you help me cover the postage costs ($7.95 US).
There Is No Catch!
We know there are some website out there that offer you something cool for free, but then stick you into some program that charges your card every month.
This Isn’t One Of Them.
There’s NO hidden agenda – and in case you’re wondering why we’re doing this…
Meet The Author:
- Biologic/Holistic Dentist
- Autoimmune Specialist
Written hundreds of articles and blog posts on health, dentistry and nutrition
- Founder of Total Care Dental (over 20,000 patients served)
- Winner of the prestigious Crown Council Member’s Choice Award
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
(When we run out of books, we’ll have to turn it off)
This is Truly A Limited Time Offer,
So Claim Your FREE Copy Now Before They’re All Gone…
Thanks for taking the time to read this letter and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Dr. Michelle Jorgensen