Dr. J’s Mouthpaste Recipe
Table of Contents
I created Dr. J’s Mouthpaste because I really don’t like conventional toothpaste!
They are full of harmful chemicals and promote bad dental hygiene.
If you want to learn more, read this blog.
At Total Care Dental and Wellness, we only use products and methods that are both effective and don’t harm your body.
If you need dental work done, but also want to continue your journey to complete wellness, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with us! You can schedule here.
I hope to see you soon, and I hope you enjoy your new homemade toothpaste!
Dr. J's Mouthpaste Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Bentonite Clay (links for products below) Absorbs toxins, chemicals, and heavy metals. Releases minerals (calcium). Helps cells get oxygen. Alkalizes.
- 2-3 Tbsp Boiled Water (cooled)
- 2 Tbsp Nano Silver Potent natural antibiotic that slows bacteria growth in the mouth but doesn’t kill healthy bacteria you need for good immune function.
- 4 Drops Tea Tree Oil Topical antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal treatment. Reduces infection.
- 15 Drops Peppermint or Lemon Essential Oil Promotes healthy function of the digestive, immune, and respiratory systems.
- 5 Drops Liquid Stevia Comes from the leaf of a South American shrub. Very sweet but doesn’t cause cavities.
- A Pinch Real Salt Pulls toxins from the cells and alkalizes the mouth.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container for use.
Enjoy! Dr. Michelle
Read More Health-Based Post
Find this information helpful?
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest content from Living Well with Dr. Michelle delivered to your email inbox each week!