- Brigham Young University, Biology
- Creighton University Dental School, DDS Degree
- Therapeutic Nutritional Counselor certification
- Certified Nutritional AutoImmune Specialists
- Holistic Dentistry Mini-Residency
- Nerve Express advanced Practitioner Training on Heart Rate Variability
- Lightwalker laser Advanced training
- Mollica Ozone Training
- Swiss Biohealth User Course
- Choukroun PRF Training
- Exceptional Dental Functional Oral Systemic Health Training
- Karen’s Energy Empowered courses
- Cosmetic training with Cosmodent Center for Esthetic Excellence
- Kois center Master track – with John Kois
- Practical Clinical Courses with Gordon Christensen
- Advanced cosmetic training with William Strupp
- Whitecap Institute mini- residency in implants
- All on four training with Nobel Biocare
- Conscious sedation with DOCS
- Dawson Center for jaw and bite training
- Rehabilitative locked in denture training at USC
Dr. David Mishler - DDS
He even called to see how I was doing what a Dentist does that? I can’t even say words to describe how blessed I feel for going to this place. You will not be disappointed they are the best!
Dr. David Mishler is a dedicated surgeon that doesn’t accept anything less than excellence. He grew up working construction in a family business, so he wanted to do something creative and with his hands. That led him to dentistry. He attended the University of Pacific Dental School, then took a great opportunity in Alaska.
The first portion of his career, Dr. Mishler owned and operated a busy Health-Based dental practice as well as managing a Children’s Dentistry practice in Anchorage Alaska. Wanting to take his surgical skills to the same level as his exceptional restorative dental skills, he sold these practices and was accepted into the prestigious Periodontal Surgery residency at NYU.
After completing his Periodontal residency, Dr. Mishler wanted to come to Utah to live near family. He was planning to start his own practice focused on periodontal surgery when he met the doctors at Total Care Dental. Realizing they shared his beliefs in health-based dentistry and his pursuit of world-class dental care, he joined the team and has now become the Clinical Director of the Total Care surgical department.
Always a dedicated student seeking to know more and improve his craft, he has taken courses in Invisalign, Lasers, Cosmetic Dentistry, Tissue grafting, Dental Implants, PRF, and much more. When asked about his hobbies, he says he has just one – dentistry! He truly loves the profession and studies and learns in his spare time.
Dr. Mishler has a soft place in his heart for those in need, and he has served in many capacities through the AK Mission of Mercy donating dental service, the Boy Scouts, and as a mentor in the Alaska Military Youth Academy. He is happy to now be here serving the surgical and health needs of patients from around the world.