- Brigham Young University – B.S. Neuroscience
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine – D.M.D.
- Idaho State University – Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- Hornbrook Center – Training in Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry – Accreditation Candidate
- Guided Implant Surgery with Nobel Biocare
- IV Sedation Training at ISU & Portneuf Medical Center
- On-Call Dentist in Emergency Room at Portneuf Medical Center
Dr. Chase Larsen - DDS
Dr. Chase Larsen loves creating and maintaining beautiful smiles! As a native of Utah, Dr. Larsen is thrilled to provide his patients in Utah Valley with a wide range of preventive, cosmetic, and surgical treatment options in their pursuit of comfortable, beautiful, and healthy smiles.
Inspired in high school to pursue dentistry as a profession while on a humanitarian expedition in Vietnam, Dr. Larsen is an avid supporter of humanitarian efforts to provide dentistry to patients within his community and in several developing countries.
Dr. Larsen attended Brigham Young University for his undergraduate studies and Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts for his dental degree. He then completed a year-long residency at Idaho State University where he received extensive training and experience in complex restorative and cosmetic dentistry, surgical implant placement, oral surgery and sedation. Dr. Larsen is certified to perform oral and IV conscious sedation, making dental work a pleasant experience for anyone.
Outside of the office, Dr. Larsen loves spending time with his lovely wife Ashley and their beautiful daughter. He is an avid “outdoorsman” who loves spending time in the mountains of Northern Utah and the deserts of Southern Utah. He enjoys hiking, fishing, mountain biking, and playing golf.
Dr. Larsen is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, Crown Council, American Dental Association, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Idaho State Dental Association, Utah Dental Association, and Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society.